- 16 large fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs to serve
- 2 limes, washed and cut into small chunks
- 4 tsp artificial sweetener, (add more if desired)
- 750 ml sparkling water
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 limes, sliced or cut into wedges, to serve
- Divide the mint leaves and lime chunks between four individual glasses, giving each chunk a squeeze as you add it.
- Add the sweetener and squash together with the handle of a wooden spoon to bring out the juice and flavours.
- Add the ice cubes to each glass, top up with sparkling water, stir and serve with a sprig of mint, a couple of pieces of lime and a straw.
- You could use oranges, or try lemons instead.
- Virgin mojito is also ideal served from a big jug.
Total Fat 0 gm
Saturated Fat 0 gm
Carbohydrates 1 gm
Fibre 0 gm
Protein 0 gm