- 125 g self raising flour
- 125 g almond flour
- 1 tsp. mixed spice
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 50 g sultanas
- 20 g artificial sweetener
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 120 g carrots, grated
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g plain yoghurt
- 200 g cheese cream
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 180°c /Gas Mark 4.
- Place the self raising flour, almond flour, mixed spice and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
- Then stir in the sultanas, Triple Zero sweetener, agave nectar and carrots.
- Combine so the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, and stir in the oil and yoghurt.
- Pour this mix-ture into the flour mixture.
- Stir and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into indi-vidual muffin cases and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Transfer on to a rack and cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and agave nectar together in a bowl until they have a smooth consistency.
- Spread cakes with this frosting and serve.
Total Fat 36 gm
Saturated Fat 12 gm
Carbohydrates 27 gm
Fibre 2 gm
Protein 8.6 gm