Prep Time 4 mins
Duration 2 mins
- 1 large bananas
- 1 eggs, beaten
- 4 heaped tsp cocoa powder, good-quality
- 6 tsp artificial sweetener
- 60 gm greek-style yoghurt, 0% fat
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 0.33 tsp baking powder, gluten-free
- Slice the banana and divide between 4 small coffee cups, to three quarters of the way up to the top.
- In a bowl, mix together the beaten egg, cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Add the yogurt and almond extract. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the baking powder and divide the mixture evenly between the four cups.
- Microwave on full power (800W) for two minutes.
- Use chunks of fresh pear instead of the banana.
- Try adding vanilla extract in place of almond or spice it up with a teaspoon of ginger powder.
Total Fat 2.5 gm
Saturated Fat 1 gm
Carbohydrates 9.3 gm
Fibre 1.3 gm
Protein 5.1 gm