Prep Time 5 mins
Duration 20 mins
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 (160g) leeks, thinly sliced
- 160 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp greek-style yoghurt
- 1 good pinch pepper
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Add oil to a pan, then add the leeks and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Mix in the yogurt and pepper, then divide the mixture between 4 ovenproof dishes.
- Make a small hollow in the middle of each dish, then crack an egg into each.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or more depending on how you like your egg
- Try adding a finely chopped red pepper along with the leeks and mushrooms.
- Add some chopped chives or fresh basil for extra flavour.
Total Fat 6.5 gm
Saturated Fat 1.6 gm
Carbohydrates 1.5 gm
Fibre 1.5 gm
Protein 10.2 gm