Prep Time 10 mins
Duration 30 mins
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small onions
- 500 gm spinach, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 30 gm chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Pour half of the olive oil into a frying pan with a metal handle.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat and fry the onions for 2 minutes. Mix in the spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Beat the eggs, and season them to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Next, add the onion mixture and chives to the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Pop the remaining olive oil into a large frying pan on a medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs and fry the omelette for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the omelette under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes to finish cooking.
- You can stick a cake tester into the omelette to check that it is done.
- Slice into 4 servings and enjoy!
Total Fat 33 gm
Saturated Fat 8 gm
Carbohydrates 7 gm
Fibre 4 gm
Protein 23 gm