Prep Time 15 mins
Duration 30 mins
- 100 ml coconut oil
- 50 ml natural honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 100 g ground almonds
- 200 g polenta
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180ºC.
- Grease and line a loose bottomed 6 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Whisk the coconut oil and honey together until light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in the eggs, one by one, and add the almond extract.
- Pop in the ground almonds, polenta and baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
- With a spoon, stir in the blueberries, without crushing them.
- Pour this batter into the cake tin and cook in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let the cake cool down, slice and enjoy!
Total Fat 21 gm
Saturated Fat 12.5 gm
Carbohydrates 6.4 gm
Fibre 1.3 gm
Protein 5.4 gm