- 6 raspberries, no more than 10
- 40 g blueberries, (2 heaped tbsp.)
- 3 tbsp. greek-style yoghurt
- 30 g whole oats
- 10 g Omega-3 seeds mix, seeds mix including brown and golden linseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds
- Put the porridge oats and berries into your favourite breakfast bowl and cover with the full fat yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the mixed seeds over the top.
- Mix together gently mashing the berries and enjoy.
- This is a nice breakfast to have when you are in a bit of a hurry but want to make sure you start the day with some fruit and something to keep you going until lunch time.
- The addition of the linseeds, sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds kick starts your day with an immune system boosting Omega-3.
Total Fat 2.7 gm
Saturated Fat 0 gm
Carbohydrates 24.5 gm
Fibre 2.1 gm
Protein 4.2 gm