- 2 bags green tea bags
- 4 thin slices ginger, (about 1 inch)
- 7 or 8 fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes, crushed
- Place tea bags, ginger, and mint leaves in teapot or 2-cup heatproof measuring cup.
- Add boiling water; steep 4 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, ginger and mint leaves; discard.
- Cool tea to room temperature.
- Pour 1 cup crushed ice into each of two tall glasses.
- Divide tea between glasses.
- Tip: Squeeze a lime wedge (about 1/8 of a lime) into each cooler before serving.
Total Fat 1 gm
Saturated Fat 1 gm
Carbohydrates 1 gm
Fibre 1 gm
Protein 1 gm