Prep Time 10 mins
Duration 20 mins
- 4 pork sausages
- 8 smoked bacon, rind removed
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 500 gm button mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 800 gm tinned baked beans, reduced salt and reduced sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the sausages and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until browned.
- Then, place the sausages aside with a slotted spatula to drain off excess oil.
- Cook the bacon in the same oil for 2 minutes on each side and place aside.
- Throw the tomatoes into the frying pan, and season generously with black pepper.
- Cook the tomatoes for a minute until they soften, turning them once.
- Then, place aside.
- Pop another tablespoon of olive oil into the frying pan on medium heat and fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spatula and place aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the eggs on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the beans on the hob for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a sausage, 2 rashers of bacon, a fried egg, a fried tomato, a quarter of the tomatoes, mushrooms and beans for each person on four plates.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Total Fat 41 gm
Saturated Fat 12 gm
Carbohydrates 22 gm
Fibre 10 gm
Protein 46 gm