- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 720 g fresh baby leaf spinach, rinsed
- 4 fillets cod, (approximately 180g each)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200 g vine tomatoes
- In a frying pan over a medium heat add 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Add the crushed garlic cloves.
- To this add the rinsed spinach.
- Turn on the grill and place the vine tomatoes and cod sprinkled with salt and pepper under to cook.
- Make sure the cod is completely cooked through ensuring that the fish is opaque and flakes easily (approximately 10 minutes)
- Serve with the cod piled on the spinach topped with the tomatoes.
- Top tip: Adding butter to the frying pan when you are cooking garlic will lock in its sweetness and stops it burning.
Total Fat 16 gm
Saturated Fat 204 gm
Carbohydrates 8.6 gm
Fibre 4.8 gm
Protein 46.9 gm