- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 200 g plain flour
- 4 apples, peeled cored and sliced
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tbsp. olive oil, per pancake
- 10 g butter
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- Sautéed Apple
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add in the agave nectar and continue to heat for about a minute.
- Add in the apple slices and cook in the mixture until they are soft. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Add a squirt of lemon juice to taste if desired and set aside.
- To make the batter, put the eggs in a mixing bowl and beat well with a whisk, adding the flour and milk.
- Cover the bowl with a tea towel and leave to stand at room temperature for half an hour.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on the prepared apples.
- Place half a tablespoon of olive oil in a small frying pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and tilt it so that the batter covers the entire base of the pan.
- Cook each side of the pancake for around 3 minutes until both sides are a light brown colour.
- Remove the pancake from the heat.
- Place the pancake on a plate, spoon on some sautéed apple filling.
- Roll the pancake up and serve with a dust of cinnamon and a sprig of mint if you wish.
Total Fat 20.5 gm
Saturated Fat 4 gm
Carbohydrates 25 gm
Fibre 0.1 gm
Protein 3 gm