We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information may we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, such as your geographical location, IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any purchases of services or goods and information you provide to us in the course of registering with us.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and or newsletters. Any information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration and optimisation of our website to improve our website’s useability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies ( in the internet options settings). Selecting to block all cookies may effect the useability you experience on visiting many websites including this one.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
Without your express consent we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Administer the website and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website, or to enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website, send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested and notification of certification renewal when appropriate.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at info@TBF.co.uk
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- To governing bodies where we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries including the United States and Japan, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing us at info@TBF.co.uk
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.